Wi-Fi Setup Guide
- Set your network SSID to thinwires while visiting a ThinWires location. Note: Some locations may use the hotel name instead of thinwires as the network identifier. Example: Holiday Inn Denver Airport.
- Open your favorite Web Browser.
- You will be automatically redirected to a ThinWires login page.
For sites that require an access code, registered account or paid use, enter your login information and press the “click to login” button.
- If an account is required and you do not have one, press the “click here to register” link and follow the directions shown.
- Once logged in successfully, start surfing.
Confirm that your laptop computer or other Internet-capable device has wireless networking capability built-in, or uses an 802.11b/g/n wireless card or adapter. Contact the manufacturer if you are unsure.
More recent operating systems such as Windows (XP or newer) or Mac OSX should automatically detect and allow you to join available wireless networks.
Select thinwires as the network SSID when visiting a ThinWires location. Note: Some locations may use the location or hotel name instead of thinwires as the network identifier. Example: Holiday Inn Denver Airport.
If your system is older or unable to detect the network automatically, you may need to configure it manually. Manual configuration varies by operating system. Review documentation from the manufacturer or contact them directly.
If you continue to have problems finding the network, try restarting your computer to clear out any old settings or cached network information.
If you have any questions or problems, please refer to our support area under "need some help?" in the navigation at the top of the page. In the support area you'll find frequently asked questions, a glossary of terms, and information on how to contact us.